Congress recently recommended an extension of the EB-5 program through September 30, 2016. The extension proposal is part of the 2016 omnibus spending bill, which is expected to pass this Friday, December 18. As a “clean extension” of the Regional Center Program, no changes would be made to the program until its end on September 30, 2016, or until a new reform bill is passed. If tomorrow’s bill passes, all relevant petitions will continue to be processed as normal, and Targeted Employment Areas and minimum investment amounts will remain the same.
- Sarah M.M. Duckham becomes a Shareholder at Trow & Rahal!
- Sarah Duckham Speaking about Immigration and Related Estate Planning on November 10th
- Linda Rahal Speaking at DC StartUP Week September 14th from 2-4pm
- Sarah Duckham to Attend AILA Conference
- Linda Rahal Attending The Select USA Summit At the National Harbor 6/18-6/20