Congress recently recommended an extension of the EB-5 program through September 30, 2016. The extension proposal is part of the 2016 omnibus spending bill, which is expected to pass this Friday, December 18. As a “clean extension” of the Regional Center Program, no changes would be made to the program until its end on September 30, 2016, or until a new reform bill is passed. If tomorrow’s bill passes, all relevant petitions will continue to be processed as normal, and Targeted Employment Areas and minimum investment amounts will remain the same.
- Shareholder, Linda Rahal, interviewed by Erika Winston in the recent Washington Lawyers magazine
- Shareholders Linda Rahal and Cynthia Hemphill attended INBLF Reception on September 20th
- Will We Get Parole for Entrepreneurs in 2016?
- Andy Finkle to speak at The 2016 AILA DC Chapter Annual Conference on November 16
- Linda Rahal and Cynthia Hemphill will attend the 2016 SelectUSA Investment Summit June 20-21