Congress recently recommended an extension of the EB-5 program through September 30, 2016. The extension proposal is part of the 2016 omnibus spending bill, which is expected to pass this Friday, December 18. As a “clean extension” of the Regional Center Program, no changes would be made to the program until its end on September 30, 2016, or until a new reform bill is passed. If tomorrow’s bill passes, all relevant petitions will continue to be processed as normal, and Targeted Employment Areas and minimum investment amounts will remain the same.
- “Minding Your O’s and P’s” by Linda Rahal was Published in the Bar Bulletin
- Join the LPM Community for a Networking event on December 7th
- Join the LPM Community on November 15th for a Program on Technology Driven Marketing!
- Linda Rahal Volunteering at the Annual 1L Networking Lunch Today
- Sarah Duckham’s Promotion Has Been Recognized By The Daily Record and UMD