Congress recently recommended an extension of the EB-5 program through September 30, 2016. The extension proposal is part of the 2016 omnibus spending bill, which is expected to pass this Friday, December 18. As a “clean extension” of the Regional Center Program, no changes would be made to the program until its end on September 30, 2016, or until a new reform bill is passed. If tomorrow’s bill passes, all relevant petitions will continue to be processed as normal, and Targeted Employment Areas and minimum investment amounts will remain the same.
- Linda Rahal Attending The Select USA Summit At the National Harbor 6/18-6/20
- Trow & Rahal Welcomes Erin Corber As A Part Of It’s Team As An Associate Attorney
- Linda Rahal to Attend DC Bar’s LPM Networking Event On June 8th
- Shareholder, Linda Rahal, interviewed by Erika Winston in the recent Washington Lawyers magazine
- Steve Trow to speak at the STEP International Tax and Estate Planning Forum May 4