Shareholders Linda Rahal and Cynthia Hemphill attended on Tuesday, September 20th, the reception of the INBLF (International Network of Boutique Law Firms www.inblf.com) for the International Bar Association held at the historic Hubbard Hall of the National Geographic museum in Washington D.C. Over 100 foreign and U.S. attorneys attended this successful reception!
- Shareholder, Linda Rahal, interviewed by Erika Winston in the recent Washington Lawyers magazine
- Steve Trow to speak at the STEP International Tax and Estate Planning Forum May 4
- Shareholders Linda Rahal and Cynthia Hemphill attended INBLF Reception on September 20th
- Will We Get Parole for Entrepreneurs in 2016?
- Andy Finkle to speak at The 2016 AILA DC Chapter Annual Conference on November 16