Shareholders Linda Rahal and Cynthia Hemphill attended on Tuesday, September 20th, the reception of the INBLF (International Network of Boutique Law Firms www.inblf.com) for the International Bar Association held at the historic Hubbard Hall of the National Geographic museum in Washington D.C. Over 100 foreign and U.S. attorneys attended this successful reception!
- Linda Rahal Attending The Select USA Summit At the National Harbor 6/18-6/20
- Trow & Rahal Welcomes Erin Corber As A Part Of It’s Team As An Associate Attorney
- Linda Rahal to Attend DC Bar’s LPM Networking Event On June 8th
- Shareholder, Linda Rahal, interviewed by Erika Winston in the recent Washington Lawyers magazine
- Steve Trow to speak at the STEP International Tax and Estate Planning Forum May 4