On March 21, 2015 Holly served as an Alumni Panelist for Spring Law Day at the University of the District of Columbia, David A. Clarke School of Law. Holly spoke on the challenges of attending law school as a part-time evening (nontraditional) student and entertained questions on the challenges of law school. She also spoke to the importance of a diverse law community as well as the critical nature of providing pro bono service after graduation.
- Part 3 of 4 LPM Tech Lunch Series: Cybersecurity Tips at Warp Speed for Lawyers
- “Minding Your O’s and P’s” by Linda Rahal was Published in the Bar Bulletin
- Join the LPM Community for a Networking event on December 7th
- Join the LPM Community on November 15th for a Program on Technology Driven Marketing!
- Linda Rahal Volunteering at the Annual 1L Networking Lunch Today